Dr Fariborz Neirami
Fariborz Neirami is a Consultant in Pain Medicine and Spinal Intervention
BSc, MD, FRCA, FFPMRCA, FCARCSI, Board Qualified in Pain medicine and Anaesthesia
Fellow of Faculty of Pain Medicine Royal college of anaesthetists.
Fariborz Neirami’s clinical interest is in Pain management with interest in spinal pain i.e.; Headache, Neck and shoulder pain, back pain, referral pain to arm and leg, pelvic pain and cancer pain. Providing consultations and medical management with special interest in spinal interventions offering wide range of procedures.
- CCT in Pain medicine and Anaesthesia
- Fellowship in Chronic pain management, Canada
- Fellowship in Chronic pain management, UK
- Fellowship in Anaesthesia, St Georges School of Anaesthesia,UK
- Board Certificate in Pain medicine and Anaesthesia